The Lodge of Edinburgh (Mary's Chapel) No. 1

Lodge of Edinburgh (Mary's Chapel).

Lodge Room - 19 Hill Street

The first meeting to be held in this room was the Monthly Meeting of 14 November 1893. Before the next Monthly Meeting on 12 December, the Master had designed, made and fixed on the North Wall, the sundial which has remained there ever since. The oak panelling was built around it in 1924.

Structural blue curve
Lodge of Edinburgh Crest
Structural bottom blue curve